Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Day.

Here are my children Anna-Kate and Luke. These pictures were taken in the evening when all the presents had been opened, all the food had been eaten and I had given up tidying up!!!



Loads of fun was had by all today. What a lovely day we had.




Anna-Kate and Luke were spoilt - that is what happens when I start to shop in June or July !!!
So was I - I received this lovely lap top I am working on tucked up in a corner of the lounge.


We spent the day playing with our new toys and generally just being together.









Here are Luke and Anna-Kate, at the bottom of my bed. They have just finished opening presents out of their stockings. We are still using the stockings Granny made for them for Luke's first Christmas. I was quite surprised as they let me shower before going downstairs.







Before the opening begins. Waiting patiently before Daddy began acting like Chief Elf and handing out all the gifts!





No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org