Saturday, November 07, 2009

My Place and Yours - My Secret Weapon.

This weeks theme is - My Secret Weapon. More on this theme can be found - here.

I had to think about this for a while.

My secret weapon which helps keep me sane when I am home alone in the evenings, is my crafts at the moment I am knitting scarves as this is a) quick and b) doesn't make much of a mess ....

But it could also be my laptop - this helps me communicate with hubby when he is working in Libya and my MIL lives in South Africa and she can keep up with family life too ...

My secret weapon which helps keep my children's rooms tidy at the moment, while we are selling the house is money .... sigh bribery works wonders !


8 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Good luck with trying to keep thw house clean for inspections!

Anonymous said...

I love the yarn combinations on that scarf! Good luck with the house sale. My kids thought I was completely nuts, always chasing after every bit of clutter when we were trying to sell. Thanks for playing!

meetmeatmikes said...

Wow. Libya is totally so far away. Go you, running the whole schmozzle (or not!) by yourself. I'm not sure I could do that. You are ace. Yep.

midge said...

love a bit of bribery. good luck

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

Yummy looking scarf! Just read your profile, and I love ginger cats, in fact we have a female ginger, who is getting on to 12 years old now - and still looks as good as the day we bought her!

Cherie said...

Fabulous ... a real secret weapon, well done ;)

Clare Wassermann said...

Good luck in Oz - as far as I can tell you'll be in the land of wool and quilting!! xx

Clare Wassermann said...

Good luck in Oz - as far as I can tell you'll be in the land of wool and quilting!! xx

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org