Friday, December 10, 2010

Carol Evening ...

My son never stood still - this is what most of my photos looked like from last night - here he is hanging out with 2 of his best friends.
Walking to the school. In his Christmas gear - all ready to sing his heart.

Anna-Kate was with us too ! But she spent a lot of time with her friends !

Getting ready for the big sing !

Singing is a serious business.
It was a lovely evening - although we had to have it in the new school hall due to dear of thunder storms, but they held off until about 9pm. But fun was had by all - well done Point Clare Public School !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vanessa
Sorry it's been so long life has been pretty bad lately but I won't bore you with that. How are you? I've just been checking out your blog and the children look very happy and settled. I can't believe how long you've been gone it seems like only a short time ago when we walked to school together and now Oliver is awaiting acceptance from St. Augustines and presumably Anna- kate is in the same situation.

It would be great to hear from you
Carolyn

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org