Monday, June 11, 2007

My garden two weeks later.

What a difference two weeks makes. I didn't have Anna-Kate here today as she was visiting her granny, but the sunflowers have grown really well. Here are some pictures I took today. I think nearly all the sunflowers are taller than me - much taller than Anna-Kate !


Here is my corner plot. The sunflower here is taller than me - there are a couple more growing on the plot too. My rhubarb is huge, I am quite impressed as I have never seen rhubarb growing before and had no idea what to expect.






Another row of sunflowers. I think the last time I took a photo of these they were about as tall as the solid part of fence... can not wait until they bloom.









My day lilies are due to bloom soon too -

can you tell I am excited?












Sherrie hiding from me as I garden!







No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org