I made this skirt to wear to my patchwork class - and am going to try to make something new for each class - along with my square a week !
There was enough fabric left over to make Anna-Kate a dress- unfortunately I did not measure correctly and the dress was too constricting for her so I just cut it in the middle - added some red tibbon at the waist and made the bottom half into a skirt. I think she looks lovely! (But then I am a little biased.) We even managed to fish out her boots from the bottom of her cupboard.
I finished the skirt just in time for her to wear it to visit her cousin this afternoon - and strike a pose Anna-Kate !