Saturday, January 10, 2009

Origami Quilt ...

It was back to school for me today. My quilting classes have begun again. Today we did the origami fold block - I was scared ! But it was fun really ! So here is one of the four I have started.
Still have to add the coloured square in the centre, like the cathedral window block... so this is fun ! Will do more - for a wall hanging? Or a cushion - we will see.
Today is cold (bbbbrrrrrrrrr) I took my camera on the school run - there was still frost on all the trees, can you tell I love bare trees?

We walked back and took photos - do you like the poses? They posed all the way from school until we got home !
Lasagna for supper tonight - yummy....
Chat tomorrow as I need to crochet !
XXXX



No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org