Lucie at So Millie tagged me ...
6 Things That Make me Happy ...
1. Listening to my family talk and laugh together - especially when we are all relaxed on holiday.
2. Crafting - as you can tell I am a little hooked to crafts .... give me yarn and a hook and I am happy!
3. Reading good books and crafting magazines!
4. Having a hot drink (coffee, tea, hot chocolate etc) after a cold school run !
5. My two fluffy ginger cats and my old spaniel - Sherry, Tequila and Brandy (and having my son tell my doctor that he loves Sherry LOL - I hastily told the Dr it was the cat !!!)
6. A tidy house - which to be honest is quite rare as I have crafting stuff everywhere I SWEAR it multiplies overnight !)
Now I am going to bend the rules a little and anyone who reads my blog and has a blog consider yourself tagged !!!
All you have to do is write the 6 things that make you happy on your blog, leave a comment on my blog so I can read them !! and Tag 6 more people !
Consider yourself TAGGED.
Off to tidy up the lounge so I can craft after swimming lessons!
Chat later !
- ► 2010 (75)
- 6 Things That Make Me Happy...
- Wednesday's Work...
- Tuesday's UFO complete !
- Scrap Granny Square Blanket.
- Saturday ...
- Oven Gloves.
- Amazing Post Day ...
- Luke's Birthday Party.
- After Birthday Cake.
- My Log Cabin Christmas Quilt and Birthday Boy.
- Just Crocheting.
- Not happy with my stitching...
- Quilt Wallhanging.
- Origami Quilt ...
- Blog Giveaway
- Dresdan Plate.
- Mariners Compass
- Crafty Day Again !
- Quilt in Progress.
- My first quilt - using my sewing machine.
- HAPPY NEW YEAR !
- ▼ January (21)
- ► 2008 (134)
- ► 2007 (42)