Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wednesday's Work ...




The red crocheted top is growing - almost finished, just need to do a few more rows to add a bit of length and then sew in all the ends.
The tulip stained glass quilt block - all bits stitched down, today just have to add 4 more strips around the edges, then my 'homework' is done. Yes and it is calling out to be ironed I know - will do that today too !

I need help /inspiration. This is the block I am making into a mini-quilt. I am unsure about what to do at the bottom - I have cut out four flowers - you can make one out in the second picture, should I stitch them on - I was thinking about stitching one on and then just quilting replicas .... what do you think ??? Please help it is for a swap and I want it to be perfect !!!

1 comment:

QuiltedSimple said...

You've been busy - your knitting is fantastic! Have a blessed weekend
Kris

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org