Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wednesday's Work ...



I whipped this bag up on Monday morning - it is a bag I owe a friend for sending me scraps that I have not yet used in my hexagonal quilt ! I will use them soon though as soon as I get a few extra hours in the day !

This morning I caught up with the quilt along - and cut some strips for the quilt, this quilt will be nice and bright! Perfect for spring.
Felt like hand stitching today - so put these 2 blocks together. I find hand stitching very peaceful.

Now I want to re- create an image I have in my head I will see if I can do it!

Chat tomorrow XXXX

1 comment:

Fiona said...

That red fabric is so cute - I had something similar in black which the teens just couldn't get enough of......... sadly it's all gone and I can't remember where I bought it in the first place - any clues where to get some?

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org