Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bonza Blue Backpack, Spiderman and a Cushion Cover !

I found this spiderman material while rummaging through my stash in the shed - and really wanted to make Luke something out of it while he was into spiderman ! So I just backed it with a fleece blanket I had already it is folded in half in this picture. I promised them pillowcases too but they will have to wait until tomorrow !
My sofa is starting to look a little brighter ! My third cushion cover in three days not too bad ! Still have a few more to re-cover ...and then quilt a throw.... the redish one I have now kinda clashes !


A friend also asked me to make her daughter a named Bonza Blue Back which I did first thing this morning ... well after the Monday Morning grocery run !

No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org