Monday, August 18, 2008

Decoupaged Desk Chair - Day one.


This was my desk chair when I lived at home. I studied long and hard on this chair! Greg had to fix the leg - one of the only things that broke during the big move over here almost 8 years ago! I sanded the chair, painted it pink, sanded it back again then dry painted it green so some pink still showed through. But realised I was wasting my time when I sorted out my decoupage papers and decided I would cover the chair with them instead!


View from the top ...you get an idea of what it will look like when it is finished...


From the left - long way to go still....but my back and knees were saying (shouting !) that they had, had enough!


From the back...


And from the right....

The end of day one ! One cushion sewn, one Bonza Blue back pack begun and my decoupage desk chair started.... oh and I painted this table bright orange !!! I made this table for Anna-Kate's nursery. Time for change!!

No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org