Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Our visit to Great-Grandpa.
We went up to Coventry to visit Great-Grandpa the first weekend Greg was back at home. HE is in a lovely looking Nursing Home there - in a quiet village.
Here he is with his Great-Granddaughter, Anna-Kate. I made her outfit - she chose the fabric!
Greg, me, our children and Great - Grandpa. The first thing Grandpa said to me was how South African I sound (I agree after listening to my voice on Luke's camera - which can take videos!) He also liked my dress I made .... I knew he would like the fabric.... not sure how! There was an old lady sitting on the porch with Grandpa when we arrived and she was very happy that a 'young' person was sewing and crocheting (I had made another blanket for Grandpa!)
My mum, me, my littlies and Grandpa - the helicopter was a new toy from a market we popped into on the way to Coventry - Luke loves it ! I made his shorts too !! He asked for the shark material!
- ► 2010 (75)
- ► 2009 (151)
- Rabbits, Bear, Birds and a Pincushion.
- Getting ready for school ...
- Applique, pillowcase, cushions and cutting out !
- Bonza Blue Backpack, Spiderman and a Cushion Cover...
- Decoupaged Desk Chair - Day one.
- Second cushion completed!
- Thank-you to my SP12 partner !
- I have had a busy Saturday....
- Amy Butler Rocking Chair Make-over.
- Our visit to Great-Grandpa.
- Some old photographs !
- Sports Day
- Wacky Hair Day at School.
- Good Morning !
- ▼ August (14)
- ► 2007 (42)