Sunday, March 08, 2009

The weekend ...

Catching up with you !
Was 'allowed' to sleep in until 7am (!!!) then came downstairs and made breakfast for us all. Then I decided to tidy up as my parents are coming over for dinner. So now my house looks presentable (ish!)
I made this bag on Thursday for an old friend of Greg's. The little denim bag can be removed as it has a snap on the strap - so as we speak this bag is on its way to New Zealand.

My crocheted shawl is growing. A very easy pattern to do while watching TV or when out and about.

My rhubarb is growing every week it is getting bigger - will be able to eat it soon. Yummy !


One of my finds from a charity shop - my new table cloth - isn't it yummy and bright? I have tidied up my dining room today so it is now on my table !
Even though I had to do house work today I still managed to get some quilting in ! I made a block !!! This is the first one we had to make on our course - English Paper Piecing... half way through my course I changed colour schemes so have to re-trace some of my steps !
Luke spent ALL day next door outside so he will sleep well ! Anna-Kate did some of her school project and watched TV ...
Waiting for the parents to arrive !
Will chat soon ...
Today was nice - had the back door open all day !
HUGS - Vanessa XXXX

1 comment:

QuiltedSimple said...

What a perfect day you had! Love the shawl - have a great week!
Kris

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org