That is all I have been doing today (craft wise) .... I asked the children if they wanted to go for a walk but they said no so I sat in my corner and crocheted .... Tomorrow is grocery shopping - I am hoping the shop will be quiet as the other schools will be back. The blanket is growing. I am enjoying the pattern not taxing at all but not boring.
Greg will be back home this weekend ! Awaiting visas again.
Mum and Dad have decided on a flat and baby sister will be in the UK soon !
- ► 2010 (75)
- ► 2009 (151)
- Christmas Crochet Blankets.
- One Down - Five to Go...
- Christmas Crochet Blanket Marathon.
- Crochet Blankets - work in progress.
- Shopping for Shoes.
- I Have been Tagged ...
- Quilting Progress?
- I did not think I would finish ...
- Gold, Frankincense and Mrryh.
- My New Hairstyle.
- I am so excited I could burst !
- Enjoy the ordinary day ...
- Do you think it is big enough ?
- Pay It Forward ...
- Great Post, Baby Blanket and Luke.
- Wrapping Presents.
- Another Swap Received .... Full of Chocolatey Good...
- Baby Blanket Continues ...
- Supper Tonight.
- A Happy Friend.
- One Word Answers .... from an email sent from a fr...
- My Homage(??) to Halloween ....
- ▼ November (23)
- ► 2007 (42)