Sunday, November 02, 2008

Saturday.

Well - Luke let me sleep in until 7am. Then I was dragged downstairs to get breakfast for him. He reminded me that he no longer likes choclate brioches and wanted cereal. What am I going to do with the full packet I have?

I googled for a crochet pattern for a kimono type top but could not find one. I found a simple knitted one - just stocking stitch so I am trying to convert it to crochet as I go along.
We will see how that works out!

Then mum and dad phoned (yes at the same time - very funny!) to see if I wanted to go and look at the flats with them. So of we went.... it was freezing out doors. The flat is really nice. Small but pefectly formed. I think it is a good move - they will be close to Ben (my brother) too.
I will have to get out my sat nav to go and visit them though !!

Came home for lunch did a little housework and sat down to crochet my kimono top.

An old friend from Firlawn Nursing Home phoned to ask me to crochet a blanket for her new grandaughter living in Canada. Of course I said yes - so that is what I am working on now.

Must make a list of what I need to do for Christmas still ...

Hope you all are having a lovely warm weekend. It is very wet here - I am hoping my little girl is warm and enjoying herself!

Chat soon.

No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Blog Archive