Well - Luke let me sleep in until 7am. Then I was dragged downstairs to get breakfast for him. He reminded me that he no longer likes choclate brioches and wanted cereal. What am I going to do with the full packet I have?
I googled for a crochet pattern for a kimono type top but could not find one. I found a simple knitted one - just stocking stitch so I am trying to convert it to crochet as I go along.
We will see how that works out!
Then mum and dad phoned (yes at the same time - very funny!) to see if I wanted to go and look at the flats with them. So of we went.... it was freezing out doors. The flat is really nice. Small but pefectly formed. I think it is a good move - they will be close to Ben (my brother) too.
I will have to get out my sat nav to go and visit them though !!
Came home for lunch did a little housework and sat down to crochet my kimono top.
An old friend from Firlawn Nursing Home phoned to ask me to crochet a blanket for her new grandaughter living in Canada. Of course I said yes - so that is what I am working on now.
Must make a list of what I need to do for Christmas still ...
Hope you all are having a lovely warm weekend. It is very wet here - I am hoping my little girl is warm and enjoying herself!
- ► 2010 (75)
- ► 2009 (151)
- Christmas Crochet Blankets.
- One Down - Five to Go...
- Christmas Crochet Blanket Marathon.
- Crochet Blankets - work in progress.
- Shopping for Shoes.
- I Have been Tagged ...
- Quilting Progress?
- I did not think I would finish ...
- Gold, Frankincense and Mrryh.
- My New Hairstyle.
- I am so excited I could burst !
- Enjoy the ordinary day ...
- Do you think it is big enough ?
- Pay It Forward ...
- Great Post, Baby Blanket and Luke.
- Wrapping Presents.
- Another Swap Received .... Full of Chocolatey Good...
- Baby Blanket Continues ...
- Supper Tonight.
- A Happy Friend.
- One Word Answers .... from an email sent from a fr...
- My Homage(??) to Halloween ....
- ▼ November (23)
- ► 2007 (42)