Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Enjoy the ordinary day ...

I have had this expresion bouncing around in my head for ages now ! I might put it into an embroidery / needle work .... we will see.

I have been busy this week.

Greg came home on Saturday afternoon - bringing me home a new sewing magazine called Sew Hip ! I will go back and have another look at it soon.

Sunday I am afraid we spent tidying up the house ... and I have begun the proper dinner offensive ! Sunday we had roast , Monday fish and yesterday meatballs .... everything has been eaten with lots of complaints but I am NOT backing down ... Luke and Anna need to stop eating JUNK !

Monday I worked on the brown crocheted blanket.
Tuesday I worked on a secret santa I am in ... I have really stepped out of my comfort zone ! But will add some of my usual goodies so I think she will know who it is from !!!

Today I am going to be working on my quilt block.

Chat soon xxxx

No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Blog Archive