Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Christmas Crochet Blanket Marathon.

Here we go - as you can see I have been busy !
Blanket three -
This one is going to be BIG I did not realise 250 stitches was so very long ! This is all my yarn colours with out repeating - and not using my good stuff and no variegated colours !

Blanket - 4 on the go -

Have repeated colours in this one - on the second round of each colour at the moment. This one is almost finished. Started it yesterday, this pattern goes quickly.
On the 5th of December it is our tenth wedding anniversary - where did the time go? We have been together for about 12 years now WOW time flies past !

As hubby will not be here he bought me these lovely flowers - plus faster broadband and more channels to watch when I am home alone in the evenings...
Oh and my Back Tack partner has received my parcel so I can show you what I sent her ...
Gold - my crocheted birds.

A crocheted shawl and a shoulder bag... representing myrrh
A smaller bag, pixie house and patchwork cushion full of lavender - for frankincense...


I made this bag for Christmas - not sure who to give it too !
Chat soon XXX

No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Blog Archive