My baby sister is in England (from South Africa). So today we went to town. I think we visited ALL the charity shops in town.
I came home with two LOVELY pairs of high heels - I don't own ANY high heels so now I do !
I also found two brown and green mugs from Truro I will use them to hold my crochet hooks. And of course a shopping spree would not be complete with out more sewing / quilting books to add to my growing collection.
Abs and I had a lovely day shopping.
I am now making a chicken pie for supper and making Christmas presents - photos to follow after Christmas Day !
Now had better go and referee a heated discussion about where we are going on Sunday - it sounds like it is zoo vs aquarium !
Have a great evening.
Chat tomorrow XXXX
- ► 2010 (75)
- ► 2009 (151)
- Christmas Crochet Blankets.
- One Down - Five to Go...
- Christmas Crochet Blanket Marathon.
- Crochet Blankets - work in progress.
- Shopping for Shoes.
- I Have been Tagged ...
- Quilting Progress?
- I did not think I would finish ...
- Gold, Frankincense and Mrryh.
- My New Hairstyle.
- I am so excited I could burst !
- Enjoy the ordinary day ...
- Do you think it is big enough ?
- Pay It Forward ...
- Great Post, Baby Blanket and Luke.
- Wrapping Presents.
- Another Swap Received .... Full of Chocolatey Good...
- Baby Blanket Continues ...
- Supper Tonight.
- A Happy Friend.
- One Word Answers .... from an email sent from a fr...
- My Homage(??) to Halloween ....
- ▼ November (23)
- ► 2007 (42)