Saturday, November 08, 2008

Pay It Forward ...

Good Evening Everyone - I have read on a couple of blogs about PIF .... so to spread the love (so to speak!) I am going to do the same .... and I really need to de-stash .... so it is a win win situation !!!

I am going to promise to make three people something in the next 3 - 4 months ... what do you think ?

If you want to take part all you have to do is pay it forward after I have sent to you.

So leave a comment and I will put your name in a pot and will draw out three names Voila !

To make it a little easier tell me your favourite colour / s please !!!

This PIF post will last until Monday Morning my time !

HUGS - Chat soon XXXX

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to participate! my favorite color is green! :D

Unknown said...

Thank-you for joining in the fun !

Unknown said...

no problem! thank you for letting me :D

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Blog Archive