but my hands do ache !
My quilting course is almost at an end and so my tutor wants to see all my blocks. Some of my hand piecing ones were not finished.
So today I finished my tipping canoe block and have almost finished my own design. But the ache won and I had to stop!
Still have to work on the white on white block and the cathederal windows. Will see if we have plans for tomorrow... if not I will be doing them ! I hope to turn the cathederal windows into a wall hanging - we will see.
Am cooking a roast as we speak so have to go and pop the parsnips in the oven and find my yourkshire puddings .... yummy !!
Chat soon, XXXX
- ► 2010 (75)
- ► 2009 (151)
- Christmas Crochet Blankets.
- One Down - Five to Go...
- Christmas Crochet Blanket Marathon.
- Crochet Blankets - work in progress.
- Shopping for Shoes.
- I Have been Tagged ...
- Quilting Progress?
- I did not think I would finish ...
- Gold, Frankincense and Mrryh.
- My New Hairstyle.
- I am so excited I could burst !
- Enjoy the ordinary day ...
- Do you think it is big enough ?
- Pay It Forward ...
- Great Post, Baby Blanket and Luke.
- Wrapping Presents.
- Another Swap Received .... Full of Chocolatey Good...
- Baby Blanket Continues ...
- Supper Tonight.
- A Happy Friend.
- One Word Answers .... from an email sent from a fr...
- My Homage(??) to Halloween ....
- ▼ November (23)
- ► 2007 (42)