Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hello Kitty.




I don't usually show progress of a swap on my blog - but I need opinions.


This is supposed to be Hello Kitty - not a bear as my daughter thought. The blocks are not in the correct colours as I don't have the proper pinks yet - but I wanted to practise the block.


It is my interpretation from photos .... as I did not understand the chart which is floating around the net ....
The first pic is the third block I made and I quite like it - once the eyes and whiskers are on it should be fine ... The 2 pages are full of my diagrams, dot and numbers !
Chat soon.
XXXX

1 comment:

QuiltedSimple said...

Sorry I'm no help - I don't know how to knit or crochet - but I think they look great and can't wait to see them finished!
Kris

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Blog Archive