We are off to meet some of Greg's friends - he met them in Syria. They have twin daughters so I made a bag each for them. Just need to put the snap closures on.... off to make a broach each too.
The children are out on a walk with Brandy the dog and hubby - to give me time to sew !
They should be back soon though !
Chat soon - Vanessa XXXX
- ► 2010 (75)
- ► 2009 (151)
- Hello Kitty.
- Christmas Pictures Taken by my baby sister !
- Monday Makes
- Striped Bags
- Origami and Needlework.
- Granny, Grandpa and Aunty Abi came to visit.
- Opening the Stockings and Gifts left by Father Chr...
- Christmas Eve Party ...
- Christmas Eve.
- The day before Christmas Eve.
- Embroidery Weekend.
- Last minute Christmas gifts.
- Teachers' Presents.
- Very quick beanie (pattern thrown in too !)
- Rice Bags.
- Things to do today.
- Amigurumi - have gone to a good home !
- Christmas Birds for me.
- Walking to school this morning.
- Last NIght's Work.
- Broach - very quick to make !
- Bonza Blue Bags.
- My first bird ornament.
- Helping out a fellow blogger !
- Table Runner and Place Mat Set Complete.
- Patchwork Table Runner.
- Stocking Swap.
- My New Boots.
- Little Black Dress Day.
- Gold, Frankincense and Mrryh.
- Christmas is Coming !
- Christmas Trees and Christmas Blankets.
- ▼ December (34)
- ► 2007 (42)