Saturday, December 27, 2008

Origami and Needlework.


I dug out my origami notebook - which was given to me in a swap. Here is my first creation - a butterfly Sitting in a plant my parents gave me for Christmas. The plant sat in the sun well watered. The conservatory got up to 34 degrees C.



My second attempt at origami - a dove hanging from the same plant ! It is tiny really !



My childrens' handprints embroidered. Luke's is first then Anna-Kate's not much difference in the sizes ! I am awaiting the arrival of a disappearing pen so I can write their names and date underneath.

Today has been lovely. We got up late, I tidied up the present piles then crafted some the afternoon away. Just watched the Lion, the witch and the wardrobe with the family. We all enjoyed it

Happy Holidays.

Vanessa
XXXX

No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Blog Archive