Saturday, December 27, 2008
Origami and Needlework.
I dug out my origami notebook - which was given to me in a swap. Here is my first creation - a butterfly Sitting in a plant my parents gave me for Christmas. The plant sat in the sun well watered. The conservatory got up to 34 degrees C.
My second attempt at origami - a dove hanging from the same plant ! It is tiny really !
My childrens' handprints embroidered. Luke's is first then Anna-Kate's not much difference in the sizes ! I am awaiting the arrival of a disappearing pen so I can write their names and date underneath.
Today has been lovely. We got up late, I tidied up the present piles then crafted some the afternoon away. Just watched the Lion, the witch and the wardrobe with the family. We all enjoyed it
- ► 2010 (75)
- ► 2009 (151)
- Hello Kitty.
- Christmas Pictures Taken by my baby sister !
- Monday Makes
- Striped Bags
- Origami and Needlework.
- Granny, Grandpa and Aunty Abi came to visit.
- Opening the Stockings and Gifts left by Father Chr...
- Christmas Eve Party ...
- Christmas Eve.
- The day before Christmas Eve.
- Embroidery Weekend.
- Last minute Christmas gifts.
- Teachers' Presents.
- Very quick beanie (pattern thrown in too !)
- Rice Bags.
- Things to do today.
- Amigurumi - have gone to a good home !
- Christmas Birds for me.
- Walking to school this morning.
- Last NIght's Work.
- Broach - very quick to make !
- Bonza Blue Bags.
- My first bird ornament.
- Helping out a fellow blogger !
- Table Runner and Place Mat Set Complete.
- Patchwork Table Runner.
- Stocking Swap.
- My New Boots.
- Little Black Dress Day.
- Gold, Frankincense and Mrryh.
- Christmas is Coming !
- Christmas Trees and Christmas Blankets.
- ▼ December (34)
- ► 2007 (42)