Plans for today - let us see what actually gets done !
1. wrap presents for the family ( can do this with the littlies around as Father Christmas is too busy to do extended family as well!)
2. Iron on 32 triangles to fabric - perhaps cut triangles out.
3. Cut strips for mariners compass square - if anyone knows a link to a free mariners compass block on line I would be very grateful... or free directions so I can check that mine are correct (have them in my head!)
In between those things I will have to look after the littlies too - feed them, stop arguments - no homework I think this week, had better check!
Have a great Sunday.
- ► 2010 (75)
- ► 2009 (151)
- Hello Kitty.
- Christmas Pictures Taken by my baby sister !
- Monday Makes
- Striped Bags
- Origami and Needlework.
- Granny, Grandpa and Aunty Abi came to visit.
- Opening the Stockings and Gifts left by Father Chr...
- Christmas Eve Party ...
- Christmas Eve.
- The day before Christmas Eve.
- Embroidery Weekend.
- Last minute Christmas gifts.
- Teachers' Presents.
- Very quick beanie (pattern thrown in too !)
- Rice Bags.
- Things to do today.
- Amigurumi - have gone to a good home !
- Christmas Birds for me.
- Walking to school this morning.
- Last NIght's Work.
- Broach - very quick to make !
- Bonza Blue Bags.
- My first bird ornament.
- Helping out a fellow blogger !
- Table Runner and Place Mat Set Complete.
- Patchwork Table Runner.
- Stocking Swap.
- My New Boots.
- Little Black Dress Day.
- Gold, Frankincense and Mrryh.
- Christmas is Coming !
- Christmas Trees and Christmas Blankets.
- ▼ December (34)
- ► 2007 (42)