Sunday, December 14, 2008

Things to do today.

Plans for today - let us see what actually gets done !
1. wrap presents for the family ( can do this with the littlies around as Father Christmas is too busy to do extended family as well!)
2. Iron on 32 triangles to fabric - perhaps cut triangles out.
3. Cut strips for mariners compass square - if anyone knows a link to a free mariners compass block on line I would be very grateful... or free directions so I can check that mine are correct (have them in my head!)

In between those things I will have to look after the littlies too - feed them, stop arguments - no homework I think this week, had better check!

Have a great Sunday.

Vanessa XXXX

1 comment:

QuiltedSimple said...

You've got a lot to do today - here's a link for a free pattern - hopefully it's the same one!http://www.qnm.com/webextras/feature79/

Kris

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Blog Archive