Monday, March 19, 2007

Mothering Sunday


This is what I did today !! I dug most of the way down the fence! All alone ! And in the distance is my new green house (a mother's day present along with a water butt!) I planted out some corn under the mini greenhouse. I have blisters on my hands and all my muscles ache. But I did not want Greg to do it for me as his arm is still bad from the operation he had a while ago. It was windy but not too bad - good weather to dig in! Then it started to hail - it came down hard and fast - and stopped as suddenly as it
had started! The weather is cold now but the sun is trying to shine. Anna-Kate has been a busy bee at lots of parties. We dropped in on Mum and Dad on the way home so they could sing happy birthday to Anna-Kate and give her some gifts. Anna-Kate is upstairs with her dog now !!!!











No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org