Monday, November 12, 2007

November 2007 - where does the time go?

I can not believe that it is November .... Vanessa whispers it is almost Christmas - as I am typing this there are Christmas adverts on the television!
I am still going to Slimming World every Thursday - I was slimmer of the week last week!Here are some pictures showing my weight loss journey - it all started on the 28th of May!
This is the picture that made me join Slimming World - two and a half stones ago!


Luke and I - not the most flattering of amgles I know but I am still big!

And this is me a week ago !


Mum and Dad were here celebrating Greg's holiday home - and Luke got hold of my camara so I have some interesting photographs!

Here are a couple ...

Greg and I after a glass of wine I am thinking!

Me, my Mum, Anna-Kate and Greg - waiting for dinner...

Grandpa and Luke were there too - of course !!!

No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org