Monday, December 31, 2007

KNITTING is FUN !!!

Luke's pullover was my first completed knitted project. It was not too hard to knit (phew!) I did get into trouble though as I did not use enough red. But he has worn it twice now and is still intact. I heard him telling his Dad that he likes to wear it as mummy put a lot of hard work into it!

And here is my first sock - I am about to cast on to begin its partner now. Next time I will make the foot slightly smaller - but it is all a learning curve isn't it !
The funny thing is I never thought I would knit! Now I have a cream / beige jacket for me on needles, a pull over for Anna-Kate and another sock! So I am a busy bee.
Greg left for Syria this morning so have to keep busy to keep out of trouble!
Stay well.

No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org