Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fantastic Post Day Yesterday.



I heard the post come through the flap - but did not pay too much attention as it didn't sound as if a parcel came through ... I got up to collect the bills and imagine my excitement when I found my Spring Mini Swap Parcel !!


Isn't this lovely? Fantastic colours and wonderful quilting - I am a very happy recipient! Plus my partner added an extra FQ of my favourite fabric!!
Here is my partner's blog .
I am very happy.
I can not show pics of what I have been working on as it is for swaps I am in !
Have a great day it looks like it will be a sunny day here today - a great day for crafting!
Chat soon XXXX


3 comments:

Fiona said...

WOW that's so beautiful - lucky you!!

Kathryn said...

Very jealous...thats gorgeous!

Natalie said...

So glad you like it!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org