Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Applique, pillowcase, cushions and cutting out !


Last night I went into Luke's bedroom when he was fast asleep. I took a photo of him using his spiderman blanket. He looks nice and cosy!


This morning Anna-Kate said she was feeling cold last night ... so I dug through my FULL airer and found an old cream fleece I had already. I modernised it a little with some applique in lilac ... so she will be happy tonight.

Anna-Kate has been asking me for a pillowcase for ages now - so this morning I made her one.

Here is Anna-Kate posing ! She was really happy!

Day four of the sofa makeover - I made two cushions this afternoon - the big one at the back and the pink one at the front.

I have also spent some time cutting out the scraps for a quilt to make into a throw for the sofa ..... all very exciting! I even managed to look after my two today and mowed the lawn. I think I will sleep well tonight!

No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org