Saturday, August 09, 2008

Good Morning !

Just popping in to say hello !
I have been missing in action for a while now - so much has been happening !
Anna-Kate and Luke are on holiday and it was a bit of a mad rush at the end of the term.
(We had sports day, the school fete and wacky hair day - photos to follow!)
Greg has been home and has gone again (sigh) but we had a lovely holiday together.
We went camping at Studland (again photos will follow soon I promise!)
It is Saturday morning now so I am just having a cup of coffee before I start the day !
(Must go and pack Anna-Kate's swimming bag).
Swimming this morning - then I hope to start decoupaging a box and a chair - we will see what the British weather does. Just listened to the news and it appears we will be having bad weather ! We will see.
While I am here let me post some pictures of Anna-Kate's brownie concert - I don't think I have posted them yet.
Here she is representing England in her England dress. Dancing and singing ....


Anna-Kate playing Mary had a little lamb on the recorder - with no music sheet - it was an imaginative performance !
My little cowgirl doing a line dance !

Step to the side and do see do LOL !
All the guiders, guides, brownies and rainbows bringing the performance to a close !
A good evening was had by all - even though Mum and I did not win anything in the raffle !!!
Have a great weekend.

No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org