Monday, October 20, 2008

Fifth block.


My fifth quilt block ... this one is strip piecing. My fastest block yet - I completed it in class! So no homework as such. But I still have two blocks to finish and I am working on a wall hanging.
I have left overs too from the block above and may do something with them - if I have time!
I did these today. I have had this idea bouncing around in my head for a while now so I am acting on it. Instead of tidying the house - I must whip around with the hoover tomorrow so it looks like I do some housework while hubby is away !
I will post my progress of the wall hanging as it grows!
Tonight I will be working on the brown blanket - remember that WIP? Photos will be taken tomorrow.
Have a great Sunday evening. Chat soon.

No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Blog Archive