Saturday, December 20, 2008

Last minute Christmas gifts.


The famous paint sample notebooks. I made these for the teachers / teaching assistants.
I have more paint samples to make some for family - if I have time - or someone tell me to stop crafting !!!


My own pattern - first run ! Of a dove. Need to change the beak a bit... this one is made of quite a thick felt I found at the Pound Shop. She is sat on my Christmas table at the moment.

Heart hanging on my small real Christmas tree.

These are a few projects I have finished over the past few days. What do you think?

Chat soon - hubby has bought me a knew oven to be delivered tomorrow and even better they are taking my old one away tomorrow !

Hope hubby comes home soon with lunch !

XXXX

No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Blog Archive