Friday, December 19, 2008

Teachers' Presents.




Where did this morning go? Three badges, a memo board and 2 bags down !
The buttons on the badges are handmade by my daughter... fimo she received from Father Christmas last year !
These are our teachers' Christmas presents for this year. I hope they like them.
Hopefully it is my last day of being freezing in the house - the new boiler pump has arrived and waiting for hubby to return to fix it !
Brrrrrrrr it has been cold.
Must dash loads to do before the school run!
XXXX




1 comment:

QuiltedSimple said...

Those look great. I got all my teacher gifts done - only to have school cancel on the last day due to ice storm!!! Oh well - maybe I can add to the gifts over the next 2 weeks!
Kris

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Blog Archive