Thursday, March 05, 2009

Doing Homework.



Here we all are sat in the lounge doing spelling. Ignore the ironing board up - but I am ironing hexagons onto fabric sent to me by Lucie. (You can see the pale green fabric on the ironing board!) Plus all my quilting fabric on the other table. I am trying to get rid of the table and chairs hence them being in my lounge....)
Anna-Kate is doing spelling and Luke is waiting patiently for her ...so they can finish watching a video together.
And here is my homework - a Celtic knot - almost half finished now. Tomorrow I am making bags so no patchwork or quilting will be done...
Have a great day - Vanessa

2 comments:

Kit said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm sorry to tell you is is sweltering hot today - at least 40 where we are. Hope you are having some signs of spring!

QuiltedSimple said...

Homework sounds better than housework to be doing! Love your celtic knot - very pretty - looks awesome!
Kris

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org