Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Monday - Work in Progress.

Well I survived Tesco's - with only 6 tills open in the WHOLE store - I decided to do my usual shop - with a few extras removed from the trolley.
Back home by 10 - and I hit the crafts that had been neglected on Sunday.
I began on my tulip stained glass quilt block - stopped working on that when I ran out of bias binding.It looks a bit sad here with all the tacking on - but it will look better soon (I hope !) I did some more work on it later after I made more bias binding !


I picked up my shrug / short sleeved cardigan I am working on - making up the pattern as I go along - it is loosely based on the shrug / top I have just made myself but don't want this one to be a swing top.
Had better go and get ready for the day - it may be a busy one craft wise and it is Brownies tonight so lots of taxi-ing about !
Chat later - Vanessa XXXX

No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org