Friday, May 08, 2009

A Productive Day Yesterday !

I was able to finish the crochet top for me, this has been sitting next to me on the sofa for ages - so I am glad that is finished. I will be wearing it today to my quilting class.


I then finished the clam shell block - this has been cut out for ages, but I have been procrastinating... and putting off starting it - it wasn't as bad as I had thought... but glad I can tick that off my list !



Attached my Dresdan plate to a backing block - just need a circle for the middle to complete it.



And even had time to sew a couple of hexagons onto my scrap hexagonal quilt !

A couple of blocks I completed over the long weekend -


Plus I had to do homework with the littlies - spelling test today for Luke !

1 comment:

QuiltedSimple said...

These all look WONDERFUL. You did a fantastic job!
Kris

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org