Saturday, November 01, 2008

One Word Answers .... from an email sent from a friend.

TYPE ONLY _1_ WORD... IT'S HARDER THAN YOU THINK!!! ONE word only!!!
1. Where is your cell phone? handbag
2. Your significant other? Syria
3. Your hair? up
4. Your mother? home
5. Your father? home
6. Your favorite thing? happiness
7. Your dream last night? scarey
8. Your favorite drink? southern comfort
9. Your dream/goal? contentment
10. The room you're in? quiet
11. Your fear? heights
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? settled
13. Where were you last night? bed
14. What you're not? hungry
15. Muffins? more
16. One of your wish list items? craftroom
17. Where you grew up? Africa
18. The last thing you did? crocheted
19. What are you wearing? Clothes
21. Your pet? cats
22. Your computer? laptop
23. Your life? rollercoaster
24. Your mood? happy
25. Missing someone? yes
26. Your car? new
27. Something you're not wearing? shoes
28. Favorite Store? cheap
29. Your summer? wet
30. Favorite color? red
31. When is the last time you laughed? today
32. Last time you cried? ???
33. Who will/would re-post this? ????
34.PLACE I GO OVER AND OVER: seaside
35. Person WHO E-MAILS ME: lots
36. MY FAVORITE FOOD: dessert
37. PLACE I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW? seaside
38. Person I THINK WILL RESPOND: pass

I had fun doing this ! And it is hard as you want to explain yourself ... and really I can not remember when last I cried - may be the first / second time Greg left for work? I am not sure .... I can just remember feeling so overwhelmed by everything.
Did feel close to tears tonight as I REALLY am missing Anna-Kate but I KNOW she is having fun even though we forgot her water bottle in the fridge!!

Chat tomorrow xxxx

No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Blog Archive