Saturday, November 22, 2008

Crochet Blankets - work in progress.










I have three blankets on the go at the moment. A brown one, a red, white and blue one and one using ALL my wool in my stash !



As it is Friday I also went to my quilting class and began a dresdan plate quilters block.



Here is a peak at the brown blanket - I don't want to reveal too much as it MAY be a Christmas present IF I finish it in time !





The next blanket on the hook is the red, white and blue one - it is just going to be a rectangle shaped granny square. It is supposed to be a spiderman theme but has ended up more like the Union Jack ! No photo of this WIP as it is in the conservatory...


The third blanket I began this afternoon - it is a retro theme, I am using ALL the stash I have ... and I am going to see how wide it is going to grow with out repeating the colours...



Here is what I have done so far ...


My Dresdan Plate block - still have a lot of work to do on it ... must squeeze it in among all the crocheting !!
Have a GREAT weekend !
Chat soon XXXX

No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Blog Archive