Friday, November 28, 2008

Christmas Crochet Blankets.



Well Greg has returned to Africa - but only for three weeks this time ! So he will be back a day before the children finish school for Christmas half term holidays.




So while the big cat is away I have been busy crocheting !




This is blanket 6 - made from tiny squares - this will take AGES to finish I fear !

This blanket is number five - it is for my Grandpa in Coventry. He has had two blankets from me already but I am running out of ideas for him !
So while the kiddielinks are eating their chicken pie which apparently tastes very BAD I am working on my blog !
I am winning on the food front and am making all our food from scratch ! Yeah !!
And my grocery bill has shrunk too - so no more ready meals for us !

No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Blog Archive