Saturday, January 31, 2009

6 Things That Make Me Happy...

Lucie at So Millie tagged me ...

6 Things That Make me Happy ...

1. Listening to my family talk and laugh together - especially when we are all relaxed on holiday.
2. Crafting - as you can tell I am a little hooked to crafts .... give me yarn and a hook and I am happy!
3. Reading good books and crafting magazines!
4. Having a hot drink (coffee, tea, hot chocolate etc) after a cold school run !
5. My two fluffy ginger cats and my old spaniel - Sherry, Tequila and Brandy (and having my son tell my doctor that he loves Sherry LOL - I hastily told the Dr it was the cat !!!)
6. A tidy house - which to be honest is quite rare as I have crafting stuff everywhere I SWEAR it multiplies overnight !)

Now I am going to bend the rules a little and anyone who reads my blog and has a blog consider yourself tagged !!!

All you have to do is write the 6 things that make you happy on your blog, leave a comment on my blog so I can read them !! and Tag 6 more people !

Consider yourself TAGGED.

Off to tidy up the lounge so I can craft after swimming lessons!

Chat later !

XXXX

No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org