Sunday, January 04, 2009

Quilt in Progress.


My Christmas flower has opened. Very red and very tall. I love it !


While I was busy my two littlies were also very busy. Luke made the triangular cushion and Anna-Kate made the square cushion - one for each cat. Tikkie (Tequila) and Shezzy (Sherry).


The new cat house !

My first machine quilt ! Not sure the technical term but sewn with my machine anyway not by hand ! I have sewn all the blocks, but have to sew them together. My maths was a bit off so I have to trim the vertical blocks.

Off to my Hello Kitty crocheting now though.

Chat soon.

XXXX

1 comment:

QuiltedSimple said...

THe cat house is fabulous! ANd I love your new quilt top!! I can't wait to see how it all looks completed! Have a great weekend!
Kris

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org