Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Amazing Post Day ...

I am taking part in a swap on Craftster - I received not one but TWO lovely parcels from my friend Caroline ..
.
I initially thought Caroline had 'just' sent me the first picture - which I was sooooooo happy with. I love cats and having the two cats sitting on the patio just makes me think about summer ! And long summer evenings.
The second parcel I thought was from somewhere else so imagine my surprise when I found the mermaid in it - a lovely work of art - all embroidery and sequins - it is STUNNING and will look lovely in my bedroom which will one day be in shades of blue !
And that was not all ! I was also sent the perfect little box (which I collect!) full of beads and buttons (which I also collect ! ) I am beyond happy - and am slightly nervous about my parcel I am sending her ! I hope you like it Caroline ! I had to seal the envelopes as I kept on adding to them !
So now I am all photo'ed out I am going back to crocheting .... good night all !
Chat soon.
XXXX

1 comment:

fi said...

nice packages!so glad you wanna play PIF can you email me you details anf i will get started, loveing your crochet blaket! fi xoxo

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org