Monday, January 12, 2009

Quilt Wallhanging.



Yesterday I cut up all my scraps and today I made this. This will become a wallhanging to hang above my stairs - when it is done. Have to buy the wadding first so it is on pause until the end of January.

It did not turn out the way I wanted it to... but it is OK.

This weekend has gone so quickly. Saturday was taken up by swimming lessons and house work. Followed by cutting out squares and crocheting.

Sunday came and we went shopping - treated the littlies to Christmas crackers and other Christmas goodies for sale at ridiculous prices so they kept my two quiet today while I sewed. Anna-Kate is enjoying Animal Crossing at the moment. (Vanessa whispers I actually enjoy it too !)

Off to crochet - hope to finish the Hello Kitty blanket tonight.

Chat soon.

Vanessa XXXX

1 comment:

QuiltedSimple said...

Very cute wallhanging. Sounds like a fun weekend!
Kris

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org